- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term WMA shall refer to Greycells Education Limited and/or its affiliates/subsidiary companies. The term Site refers to www.WMAworld.com and other websites as mentioned above, owned and monitored by WMA.
- WMA may terminate a User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. WMA may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of WMA. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to WMA. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from WMA. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions. WMA is a registered trademark of Greycells Education Limited. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent/license/authorization from Greycells Education Limited.
- WMA does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- WMA does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through the WMA Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. WMA expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- WMA shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.