To be an industry-driven, top-ranked independent institution that grooms future leaders who help connect brands and consumers via the digital medium, effectively and efficiently.
With increasing advancements in digital technologies, WMA sees 3 important trends that will influence businesses and consumers in the near future:
- By 2020, more than 50% of world’s population will be online, either consuming & sharing content, or buying & selling goods
- More than 20 lakh digital jobs will be created by the end of year 2020
- Digital will surpass the traditional mass media, as the biggest advertising medium by 2022
In this era of business transformation via digital, WMA aims to deliver the right talent who can drive the digital revolution forward.
Our mission, thus, is:
- To disseminate the most relevant knowledge in the space of digital marketing and e-commerce that empowers individuals to create an impact in the industry
- To continuously evolve the curriculum according to changing dynamics and requirements of the industry
- To have distinguished faculty from the digital industry teach courses and provide a realistic view of the digital and e-commerce space
Three core values drive our vision, mission, and methodology of imparting training & education:
- We strive to continuously empower our students with the right skills for an impactful career
- We continuously seek to use the best-in-class training methods and the best faculty to achieve excellence in teaching
- We drive our students to seek excellence in their respective areas of academic interest
- All our energies towards designing our curriculum are driven by the need to meet evolving industry requirements and hence increase the employability quotient of our students